Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big SLC Date

Today Andrew took me up to SLC to go on our big date. We went ice skating and it was really fun. I hadn't gone ice skating since I was 10 and that was the only time that I had ever gone. I did pretty well, although there were plenty of kids who were speeding past me. ;) After that we had hot chocolate and went to the Gateway to get some gift ideas. As a side note, that mall really is not that impressive. It has just as many shops as the malls here in Provo and Orem but you freeze your butt off going from store to store. Then we went to dinner at the Olive Garden and went to Temple Square to go see the lights. It has become our little Christmas tradition since we did it last year too. :) Then we came home and I am currently watching the BYU bowl game and am getting more and more depressed as it goes on... Tomorrow is the big Chirstmas program for the ward so I will be able to breathe easier. :)

1 comment:

Natascha said...

Hey slut! Lol. Just kidding :) That sounds like soooo much fun. Make my husband take me on dates! Nah, just kidding. We go on lots, but hey maybe we can all go out after the holidays. Doesn't feel like Christmas since we left Zales, does it? It's just so...relaxing!