Sunday, January 4, 2009

Winter 2009

Tomorrow is the start of the winter semester and I am really not looking forward to it at all. I have been warned that one of my classes is pretty intense and your entire grade is a 30 page term paper. Great. Plus, I have 3 graduate classes now and am teaching and being a TA so I will have less time. Andrew's schedule is pretty crazy too and we won't be able to see each other nearly as much as last semester and even that was slim. Then today Drew got released from his calling which is ok. He has been doing it for quite a while and it was time for him to be released. But now he wants to go to his BYU ward which is out of my boundaries so I won't be able to go with him. Plus, my calling is basically doing all the music for everything in the ward so its not like I can visit his ward on a regular basis. I just don't like the idea of all these young BYU girls drooling over my man and hitting on him and not being able to be there. I know that I should be secure enough in our relationship, but being able to go to church together is something that I cherish. He says that he is just going to see next week, but he hates our ward enough that I have no doubt in my mind that he will be going to it. :( Just another thing for me to stress out about.

5 comments:

Natascha said...

Don't stress. He's been with you for almost a year now and hasn't shown any preference (that I know of) for anyone else. I'm sure he'll be fine with all the lame girls there in his new ward. Just sit him down and give him the birds and the bees talk. :) Sit him down and explain how you feel about him leaving the ward. What classes are you taking, and what do you teach? Hopefully your students won't be buttheads this semester.

Natascha said...

Hola. We definitely need to hang out. We can go Saturday night. I don't want to stay up late of Friday because Kevin and I are having pictures taken for our third anniversary.
By the way...I knew you were the devil long before they did :) Kidding! You're nicer than me.

Natascha said...

Hello again, just sent you those pictures you asked for to your singing_pig_lover account. Hope you enjoy :) I just put a few more up on the blog as a part of a digital scrapbook page.

Natascha said...

Really? Vanessa Hudgins? Yuck. Leah is Indian, how does that work?

Natascha said...

When are you going to update your blog? And why am I the only one who leaves comments. Lol.