Friday, November 7, 2008

As a regular addition to my blog I will be featuring one mark. item each week. I love this product because it gives you just the right amount of sparkle and shine and the colors compliment all skin-tones. If you place an order with me and purchase this product you will get a bonus gift with purchase and free shipping. As always, if you would rather just purchase on-line and have your order shipped directly to you visit my website: www.mymarkstore.com/rleblanc

mark Pro Lips Kit

mark Pro Lips Kit
626-146

A wardrobe of lip looks in one kit!

price: $15.00



A fully fabulous pout begins with our top-selling lip Hook Ups. Kit includes Pro Gloss in Swell and Smashing, Pro Glimmer in Prim and Posh, and 2 Hook Up Connectors. Apply Pro Glimmer to dry lips, then follow with Pro Gloss to plump up and add shine. For more shimmery staying power, dust Pro Glimmer on top.

6 comments:

Natascha said...

Where is that picture from ?!?!?

Renee: The Musical said...

It is one of the products that I sell. You can find it on my website www.mymarkstore.com/rlebalnc :)

Natascha said...

You're a dork, I mean the one on your profile. :)

Renee: The Musical said...

Oh. :) We went up past sundance between general conference sessions when the leaves were just starting to turn. He has to be a gangster in every picture taken of him apparently:)

Natascha said...

You're still not getting the right photo. I mean the one next to yur profile. The one of just you smiling and your hair is horter. You look a lot different. When is it from.

Renee: The Musical said...

Oh. :) It is around this time last year.