Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged

8 Shows I love to watch:
1. Ugly Betty!!!
2. The Office!!
3. Greek!
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Lost
6. Friends
7. Seinfeld
8. Gilmore Girls

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Costa Vida (fast-food, but not quite, and soooo good!)
2. Joe Banditos
3. Olive Garden
4. P.F Chang’s
5. Red Robin
6. Wingers
7. The Melting Pot
8. Cracker Barrel

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Went to class
3. Worked on the Barlow Endowment
4. Updated my blog
5. Ate lunch with Andrew
6. Watched episodes from season 3 of the office
7. Did counterpoint homework and prepared my lesson plan
8. Practiced with Sharon at the church

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Vegas!!!
2. Thanksgiving break
3. Finishing the semester
4. Fleshing out my thesis
5. Seeing the family dog, Sally
6. Paying off debts
7. My little brother Jimmy coming to BYU for Fall `09
8. Getting married (obviously waaay in the future since I am not even engaged yet. ;))

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Fall is when I met Drew! ;)
2. Hot Chocolate
3. BYU Football
4. The beautiful colors
5. Long sleeves
6. Halloween
7. Thanksgiving
8. Caramel Apple Cider (especially the Starbucks kind)

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Do well in all my classes
2. Lower stress levels for Drew and myself
3. Shoes
4. New clothes
5. Positive political change
6. More money
7. Serenity
8. An engagement ring (he he :))

Well, most of the people I would tag have already taken the survey. I guess I will tag Holly, Courtney, and Lindsey. :)

1 comment:

Natascha said...

Hola chica! Your blog looks good! Definately up for getting together Thanksgiving Break!